Last updated January 05, 2022
When we say “Company”, “we”, “our”, or “us” in this document, we are referring to Current Lab, LLC.
When we say “Services”, we mean any product provided by Current Lab, LLC. That includes services accessed within a web browser, desktop application, mobile application, or another format.
When we say “You” or “your”, we are referring to the people or organizations that use one or more of our Services.
We may update these Terms of Service in the future. The updated version will be indicated by an updated "Revised" date and the updated version will be effective as soon as it is accessible. If we make material changes to this privacy notice, we may notify you either by prominently posting a notice of such changes or by directly sending you a notification.
When you use our Services, now or in the future, you are agreeing to the latest Terms of Service. That's true for any of our existing and future products and all features that we add to our Services over time. There may be times where we do not exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service; in doing so, we are not waiving that right or provision. These terms do contain a limitation of our liability.
- Your use of the Services is at your sole risk. We provide these Services on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We do not offer service-level agreements for most of our Services but do take uptime of our applications seriously.
- You expressly understand and agree that we are not liable for any damages, injuries, or losses resulting from your use of the Services. You may not hold Current Lab liable for any navigational guidance.
- We reserve the right to disable your access at any time.
- You acknowledge and agree that Current Lab has no liability and takes no responsibility in regard to the data provided in our Services, including its accuracy, completeness, correctness, timeliness or fitness for any particular purpose.
- We don't warrant that Current Lab will meet your needs, requirements, or that the Service will be uninterrupted or free of errors, viruses, or other harmful components.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must be at least 16 years old to create an account.
- You may not share your account login credentials.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account. Current Lab cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account.
- You may not use the Services for any illegal activities or malicious code/spyware/malware/phishing/spamming.
- Current Lab owns all legal right, title, and interest in and to the Current Lab Services, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in the Current Lab Services, whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist.
- You may not remove, cover, obscure or alter any copyright notices, legends, or Terms posted on the Web Site. The software which operates the Web Site is proprietary software. Unauthorised use or purported licensing, modification, enhancement or interference is strictly prohibited.
- Current Lab provides the Services for Your own personal use in accordance with this agreement. You must not reproduce, duplicate, sell, resell, license, exploit or resupply any of the Services or Data to any other person, or permit any other person to use any User Identification issued to You to gain unauthorised access to a Service or any Data.
- You may only use the Web Site, the Services and the Information for lawful purposes.
- You must not modify, adapt, or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Current Lab.
Payment and Subscriptions
- You will have the option of subscribing to the Services with an annual plan or a monthly plan, at the rates set forth on the applicable Service’s subscription page.
- You authorize Current Lab to charge You for the Service via automatically recurring payments until cancellation of either the recurring payments or your account.
- You can cancel or change your membership plan by contacting us at least seven (7) days prior to the next renewal date. If you have not informed us that you wish to change or discontinue your subscription, you will be presumed to have authorized Current Lab to charge the applicable renewal subscription fee to the payment method last used by you.
- All fees are in U.S. Dollars and are non-refundable.
- Any changes in the price of any Service will not apply until your next billing cycle.
- Failure to pay any amounts due and owed may result in temporary or permanent suspension, deactivation, or deletion of your account and any or all of your User Content.
- Free trial credits cannot be refunded.
You agree that these Terms and Your use of the Service are governed under Rhode Island law. You irrevocably and unconditionally accept that any dispute arising from or in relation to this agreement (including a dispute as to the existence or validity of this agreement) will be dealt with under the laws of Rhode Island and through the exclusive jurisdiction of the Rhode Island courts.
The terms and conditions of this agreement supersedes any prior negotiation, understanding, agreement, representations or warranties previously communicated between you and Current Lab in respect of the Web Site, Information and/or Services.
We mention liability throughout these Terms but to put it all in one section:
You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable, in law or in equity, to you or to any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, lost profits, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the Services; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Services; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (v) or any other matter relating to this Terms of Service or the Services, whether as a breach of contract, tort (including negligence whether active or passive), or any other theory of liability.
If you have a question about any of the Terms of Service, please contact our Support team at email@example.com.
© 2022 Current Lab LLC